3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBraithwait Close, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Lovely three bedroom semi detached house
- Close to UEA and Norfolk & Norwich Hospital
- Ideal buy to let
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Open plan lounge / dining room
- Garage & off road parking
Situated to the west of Norwich close to the UEA and Norfolk & Norwich Hospital is this lovely three bedroom semi detached house boasting gas fired central heating, off road parking and enclosed rear garden. The vendors are keen to sell and an early viewing is highly recommended.
With entrance door and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 9" x 13' 9" ( 3.89m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and archway to dining area.
Dining Area 7' 7" x 10' 2" ( 2.31m x 3.10m )
With sliding patio door to the rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 10' 2" ( 2.31m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a range of modern white wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 10" x 12' ( 2.69m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 12' ( 2.69m x 3.66m )
With double glaze window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.06m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
With a suite comprising bath with shower over and glass shower screen, wash hand basin and WC with heated towel rail and window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.