3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStorrar Road, Tremorfa, Cardiff
Sold STC £139,750
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Kitchen and Utility Room
- Shower Room
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing's Highly Recommended!
Set in this ideal location close to local amenities is this well presented semi detached property. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and utility room. To the first floor are three bedrooms and shower room.
Set in this ideal location close to local amenities is this well presented semi detached property. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and utility room. To the first floor are three bedrooms and shower room. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed rear garden. An ideal family home with internal viewing recommended!
Via a double glazed UPVC door into:
Tiled flooring and single glazed door to:
Stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage with electric and gas meters and radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin.
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 2" into bay window ( 3.48m x 3.10m into bay window )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, electric fireplace and powerpoints.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 11' ( 4.24m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas fire, radiator and powerpoints.
Kitchen 16' 4" not to recess x 5' 6" ( 4.98m not to recess x 1.68m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated gas cooker, integrated fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher, powerpoints, spotlights, tiled flooring and double glazed window to side aspect.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 4' 4" into recess ( 2.31m x 1.32m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, powerpoints, laminate flooring, space for washing machine and space for tumbledryer.
Loft access and access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 6" into bay x 10' ( 4.42m into bay x 3.05m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 11' into recess x 10' 4" ( 3.35m into recess x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoints, wall mounted boiler and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoints and fitted wardrobe.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising disabled shower with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled walls to half height and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Low maintenance with shrubbed borders and path leading to front entrance.
Enclosed with fenced boundaries, mainly stone chipped with decorative slate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60373940.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.