2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSunside Cottages, Birdsedge, Huddersfield
Offers in Region of
- Two Bedroom Character Cottage
- Two En-suites
- Characterful Features
- Off Road Parking
- Stunning Views
A RARELY AVAILABLE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM, CHARACTER COTTAGE LOCATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF BIRDS EDGE.
Birds Edge is a small village in the borough of Kirklees in West Yorkshire, on the edge of Yorkshire's Pennine Hills. It is approximately 6 miles (10 km) south-east from Huddersfield and about 4 miles (6 km) north-west from Penistone, between the villages of Shepley and Upper Cumberworth and is linked with the neighbouring hamlet of High Flatts.
Being close to major road links for the M1 and M62 motorways and offering semi rural village life, within easy reach of Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester and the surrounding towns and villages.
This delightful home includes off road parking and a low maintenance flagged seating area, affording stunning far reaching views across open countryside.
Offered for sale in a walk in condition with accommodation comprising a spacious lounge, dining kitchen and two double bedrooms both with en-suite facilities.
This home will suit first time buyers, discerning professionals, those downsizing and may also work well as a holiday let.
With a tiled floor, a radiator, character beams and doors leading to the lounge and dining kitchen.
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 4" max in to recess ( 5.59m x 3.15m max in to recess )
A beautifully presented room with character beams, a radiator and a feature brick fireplace with space for a log burner. Light floods in to this room via double glazed mullioned windows to the front elevation and a window to the side.
Dining Kitchen 18' 2" x 6' 11" ( 5.54m x 2.11m )
A well presented room fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. Integrated appliances include an electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan and hood. The room has spaces for a washing machine and an American style fridge freezer. The room has a radiator, double glazed mullioned windows to the front, a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, character lintels and beams and tiled flooring.
A carpeted landing with doors leading to the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 18' 1" x 10' 6" max in to recess ( 5.51m x 3.20m max in to recess )
A really spacious and tastefully presented carpeted bedroom with double glazed mullioned windows to the front elevation, two radiators and a door leading to the en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a suite comprising a shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. The room is carpeted and has a radiator, fully tiled walls and recessed spotlighting..
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max in to recess x 10' 5" ( 3.78m max in to recess x 3.18m )
A carpeted double bedroom with double glazed mullioned windows to the rear, a radiator and a door leading to the second en-suite.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room is carpeted and has UPVC double glazed mullioned windows to the front elevation, a radiator, and an extractor fan.
To the side of the property is a concrete hard-standing parking area. To the front is a pretty, flagged seating area offering spectacular far reaching views across open countryside.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and bear left on to Station Road which becomes Holmfirth Road, in to the village of New Mill. At the crossroads via left on to Penistone Road. At the Sovereign Inn public house turn right on to Penistone Road and Continue forward. Just as you come in to Birds Edge; Sunnyside Cottages is located off a private lane on the left hand side, identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60374576.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.