1 bedroom flat for sale261 City Road, London, EC1V 1LE
- 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment - 532 sq ft
- 5th floor - South Aspect Views
- Luxuriously Decorated with High Specs
- 24-hour Concierge & Lounge
- Gym, Spa, Pool, Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Zone 1 London Location
- 7 Mins Walk from Angel Station
- Completed - can move in straight away!
JS & Co present a stunning 5th floor 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment with 532 sq ft of living space. This brand new apartment has South facing views over the city and is just moments away from Old Street and Angel. The apartment also features 24 hours concierge, gymnasium, spa, pool and jacuzzi, heated smart home and floor to ceiling glazing.
The luxurious Lexicon development, just minutes away from Angel Station. Situated in a Zone 1 waterside location in Islington, this incredible 36-storey tower rises from the waterside, adding to Central London's dynamic skyline. A smart home system puts control of lighting, climate and automatic shading blinds effortlessly at your fingertips. In the elegantly designed kitchen, the rich brown worktops, satin-bronze mirrored splashbacks and timber-faced cabinetry breathe warmth throughout the kitchen with Siemens appliances that will make cooking much more enjoyable.
Occupying a well-connected Zone 1 London location, Lexicon is perfectly placed for quick and easy access to the best destinations across London. Just a stone's throw away from the City and the tranquil pleasures of Regent's Canal, Lexicon residents can walk to Angel Station and Old Street Station in 7 and 8 mins respectively. From Angel Station, you can reach:
- King's Cross St Pancras in 2 mins
- Euston in 4 mins
- Bank in 6 mins
- London Bridge in 8 mins
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 334749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.