2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCossington Road, Birmingham
- Semi DetachedHouse
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Breakfast Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Sought After Location
- Ideal First Purchase or Investment
***PRICED TO SELL! A HOUSE AT THIS PRICE IS A BARGAIN*** Semi detached house, Living Room, breakfast kitchen, first floor bathroom front and rear gardens. Ideal first purchase or investment.
A traditional style two bedroom semi detached house.
The property has entrance hallway, living room, breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms and first floor bathroom.
There are front and rear gardens and a location that is within easy reach of local shops, bus stops and parks. an ideal first buy or investment purchase.
Call the sales team to arrange your viewing as soon as possible.
stairs to first floor and door to;
Living Room 11' 10" plus recess x 12' 2" plus recess ( 3.61m plus recess x 3.71m plus recess )
double glazed window to fore, radiator, understairs storage and feature fireplace. door to:
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 5" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 4.70m Max x 1.96m Max )
range of units with work surface over, Sink with drainer, built in electric oven, gas hob, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. two double glazed windows to rear elevation and door giving access to rear garden
Double glazed window to side and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" plus recess x 9' 5" Max ( 4.01m plus recess x 2.87m Max )
two double glazed windows to fore, radiator and over stairs storage.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator
suite comprising of low level w/c, wash hand basin, bath. Radiator and double glazed window to rear
Mainly laid to lawn with gate to front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.