3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFuchsia Walk, Wirral
Sold STC £285,000
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Interior including Latern Roof Feature
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Detached Garage & Driveway
Stunningly twice extended detached bungalow located in the popular area of Greasby. With three bedrooms, three reception areas, modern interior, and a detached garage. The bungalow has been improved and maintained to a very high standard.
JONES AND CHAPMAN are pleased to bring to market this stunning twice extended detached bungalow located in the popular area of Greasby. The accommodation comprises a lounge, dining area, third reception room/orangery with large lantern roof feature and french doors to the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher, modern wet room, and three bedrooms.
Further benefits to the property include gas central heating, oak internal doors throughout, double glazing, detached garage, and driveway parking. Outside there are front, side and rear gardens.
Greasby is a large village on the Wirral Peninsula with a lovely close knit community feel. It has great transport links including to the M53 and the 437 bus route which runs from Liverpool - West kirby.
Coronation park is situated at the eastern end of the village. Greasby has four primary schools; All very popular and good performing schools. The village contains a number of businesses including supermarkets, a locally famous butchers, florist, greengrocer's, estate agents and many more.
Lounge 15' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.02m )
Window to front, double glazed french doors, door to front and rear, four wall lights, telephone port, television and a radiator.
Dining Area Irregular Shaped Room 10' 3" max x 16' 9" max ( 3.12m max x 5.11m max )
Open fireplace and a radiator.
3rd Reception Area Irregular Shaped Room 15' 2" max x 9' 3" ( 4.62m max x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed doors to rear, television, telephone port and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 9' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, sink and drainer, electric oven and hob. Plumb for washing machine and dish washer, fridge and freezer and sound proof door.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, television, telephone port and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 10' 11" ( 2.44m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and television.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side, wash hand and vanity basin, extractor fan, w/c, full tiling and a radiator.
Laid to lawn and driveway with dropped kerb.
Two extensions, small lawned and patio and added lighting.
Double glazed window to side, power, lighting, double doors and plumbing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60375923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE102493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.