1 bedroom apartment for saleDenison House, 20 Lanterns Way, London, E14
Sold STC £420,000
- 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom
- 499 sq./ft. (46 sq/M.)
- 4th Floor
- Secure Underground Parking Space
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
- Lease Remaining: 993 years
- 24-Hour Concierge Service
- Residence only gymnasium
- Nearest station: South Quay DLR
- Ground rent £350 p.a approx.
LiFE residential are pleased to offer this modern, 4th floor, one bedroom apartment located in the heart of Canary Wharf. This spacious apartment stretches over 499 sq./ft. (46 sq/M.) of living accommodation. Walk in to your open plan living room, kitchen area, with wooden flooring throughout, then step out on the balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee or a nice glass of wine after a long day at work. The large bedroom comes inclusive of a built in wardrobe ideal for keeping clothes from all seasons. Ideally located a 10 minute walk away from the heart of Canary Wharf, arguably London Docklands most prestigious residential address. Early viewings are highly recommended!
Property ref: 121_2653_4427103
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60376180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4427103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.