2 bedroom terraced house for saleDixon Street, SWINDON
Sold STC £180,000
- OLD TOWN
- VICTORIAN BAY FRONTED HOUSE
- Two Double Bedrooms
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- LOG BURNER
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED terraced home situated in the extremely sought after location of Old Town. This victorian BAY FRONTED house offers two double bedrooms, a modern Kitchen and bathroom - This property needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
RED BRICK terraced home situated in the extremely sought after location Old Town. This beautiful victorian BAY FRONTED house benefits from a refitted modern kitchen and bathroom, a WOOD BURNER and is available for the next owner to move straight in. Call now to avoid disappointment.
Glazed door to front. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Lounge 10' 4" x 11' 8" Max ( 3.15m x 3.56m Max )
A light and airey room with double glazed bay window to front. TV and Phone points, Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 13' 9" ( 3.02m x 4.19m )
Leading in from the entrance hall this Dining room could also be used as a second reception. This room offers a feature Wood burner. Television point. Telephone point. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Open Arch way to:
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' ( 3.15m x 1.83m )
A modern kitchen suite offering a mixture of wall and base mounted units complimented by a solid oak work surfaces. Belfast sink and drainer unit. Splash back tiling. Space for gas range cooker which may be offered with the sale of property. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Sky light and double glazed window and upvc door to rear.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear. Access to attic. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 13' 7" ( 3.00m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Modern suite with P- shaped bath and shower screen. Shower over bath. W.C. Wash hand basin. Splash back tiling. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Wall to front garden with tiled path to front. Matured shrubs and foliage.
Tiered garden with decking area, perfect for entertaining. Matured shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60376952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.