Shop for saleThe Green, West Drayton, Middlesex
819 sq. ft. | £120,000
- 819 sq ft (76 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this former empty bakery established in 1863 located in front of the beautiful green surrounded by a host of complementary businesses and
- West Drayton is a suburban town in the London Borough of Hillingdon formerly part of Yiewsley and the West Drayton Urban District of Middlesex.
- It offers superb road links to Central London within close proximity also of the M4 and M25 motorways.
- The premises comprise an end of terrace retail unit fitted with refrigerated serve over counter, glass shelved display unit, bread display stand, counter top drinks display chiller and electric till w
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this former empty bakery established in 1863 located in front of the beautiful green surrounded by a host of complementary businesses and situated within this affluent residential area of West Drayton.
West Drayton is a suburban town in the London Borough of Hillingdon formerly part of Yiewsley and the West Drayton Urban District of Middlesex.
It offers superb road links to Central London within close proximity also of the M4 and M25 motorways.
The premises comprise an end of terrace retail unit fitted with refrigerated serve over counter, glass shelved display unit, bread display stand, counter top drinks display chiller and electric till with to the rear a spacious kitchen with ample work top surfaces around the perimeter, sink unit, hand wash basin, electric fan oven, microwave and other necessary equipment.
Also a rear preparation room, large double door stainless steel upright fridge, work top surfaces, additional store room and toilet.
This recently closed bakery premises are situated in a superb location. The bakery was established in 1863 in front of the beautiful green in West Drayton with the current owner having taken over the business some 12 years ago and has now reluctantly decided to close due to personal circumstances. When trading the business offered fresh bread, cakes, pies, pasties and breakfast rolls. We are informed that the business when open took between £500-£800 daily with we believe huge potential to increase. The bakery is well presented and fully fitted with quality catering equipment in prime condition throughout therefore, allowing trade to start and commence immediately. This then an ideal start up opportunity or bolt on acquisition for a company looking to take advantage of this sought after trading location.
Premium £120,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £7,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease we are advised that the premises are held on the basis of the current lease expiring in 20121 with 5 years approx remaining and renewable.
Business rates to be confirmed.
Size 819 sq ft approx.
Opening hours the bakery now closed.
Staff the business was operated by the current owner and one full time member of staff.
Turnover with we understand a turnover in excess of £169,000 per annum approx this when the business was still trading.
Reason for sale with the current owner offering the business for sale this to focus we believe on other business interests.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Local authority the London Borough of Hillingdon.
Energy performance certificate with an energy performance asset rating of 109 - E with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate it is available on request.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60376970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26364150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.