1 bedroom maisonette for saleFlorence Park Road, Oxford
Sold STC £260,000
- Period maisonette flat
- Sought-after location
- Large loft space
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Own garden
This is a fantastic one-bedroom first-floor maisonette, with a peppercorn ground rent and a long lease. The property is in a very desirable location close to Florence Park, and benefits from its own garden and original features including wooden floors and sash bay windows.
This 1930s one-bedroom maisonette enjoys a prime location on sought-after Florence Park Road and offers a fantastic combination of period character and modern living. The property benefits from a light and airy feel with sash bay windows offering views of Florence Park.
Wooden floors and character features are complemented by a large kitchen with breakfast bar and recently refurbished shower room with walk-in shower. The loft space has been stylishly converted and there is side access to a charming, low maintenance rear garden.
The location in Florence Park is within good distance of the restaurants and bars of Cowley Road and the relaxed charm of Iffley village and the river. Early viewing is highly recommended of this very well presented property, ideal for first-time buyers and investors.
Ground Rent and administration fee: £10 per annum
Length of Lease: 960+ years.
Lounge 12' 1" Max x 9' 4" Plus Bay ( 3.68m Max x 2.84m Plus Bay )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 10' ( 3.00m x 3.05m )
L Shaped room
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.53m )
Loft Space 17' 5" Max x 13' 3" Max ( 5.31m Max x 4.04m Max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60377747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH103416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.