3 bedroom maisonette for saleThe Crescent, Leatherhead
Sold STC £250,000
- A Light & Spacious Maisonette
- Situated In The Heart Of Leatherhead
- In Need Of Decoration And Some Modernisation
- 172 Year Unexpired Lease, No ongoing chain
- Spacious Reception Hall & Landing
- 3 Bedrooms, Large Bathroom
- 1053 sq ft, Own Entrance
- Separate Lounge/dining Room
- Kitchen/breakfast Room
- Allocated Parking Space
A particulary SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM MAISONETTE situated in Leatherhead Town Centre. The accommodation extends to approx 1053 sq ft and comprises its own front door opening into a spacious hall, lounge/dining room, separate kitchen/Breakfast room, bathroom and turning stairs rise to a first floor landing and three bedrooms. The accommodation is both light and spacious although would now benefit from decoration and some modernisation. The property benefits from gas central heating to radiators with a combination wall mounted gas fired boiler, an allocated parking space, long lease, low maintenance charges and no ongoing chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huggins Edwards & Sharp , Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.