3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMill Road, Royston
- Three good sized double bedrooms, one with ensuite
- Large living/dining area
- Generous sized garden to rear
- Level walking distance to Royston town centre, railway station and all facilities
- Offers immediate vacant possession
- Viewing highly recommended
A three bedroom end terraced Victorian home benefits from good sized garden to rear, large living/dining area and is level walking distance from Royston town centre, railway station and all facilities. The property offers immediate vacant possession & early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
A three bedroom end terraced Victorian home benefits from good sized garden to rear, large living/dining area and is level walking distance from Royston town centre, railway station and all facilities. The property offers immediate vacant possession and early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Part Glazed Front Door
Lounge 12' 8" x 21' 6" ( 3.86m x 6.55m )
Attractive wooden fireplace with multi fuel burner. Double glazed window to front. Stairs to first floor/landing. Understairs storage. Shelving to one side. Cupboard housing meters. Two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 12' 6" x 6" 4' ( 3.51m x 3.81m x 6" 4' )
L shaped kitchen.
Good range of base and wall units. Gas hob and electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Dishwasher. Space for fridge and freezer. Insert sink with mixer taps. Radiator. Double glazed window to side. Double glazed doors to outside.
White suite comprising low flush W/C. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Shaver point. Heated towel rail. Large double glazed window to rear.
Loft access. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 4" Max ( 3.00m x 3.15m Max )
Skylight. Radiator. Built in wardrobes. Overstairs cupboard. Door to:
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear. Skylight. Radiator. Door to:
Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin.
The property benefits from a shingled front garden to stairs leading to front door.
A large rear garden predominately laid to lawn with mature shrubs and flower borders with garden shed to rear and paving to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60390521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.