4 bedroom town house for saleTower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 4 bedroom 4 storey end of terrace town house
- Games room & utility room
- 2 en-suites & bathroom
- Double carport
- Close to local amenities
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Looking for a great sized family home in a central location read to move straight into? Then look no further!This spacious property is ideal for those looking to house a family while still maintaining your own privacy.Set over four floors you really do have your pick of the space. Situated on the first floor there is the kitchen/diner, sizeable enough for an informal eating area, perfect for a quick bite without having to lay the dining table. The ground floor consists of a huge basement room offering the perfect opportunity for either a hobby/games room, storage or kids den/cinema room, the list is endless. On this level you can access the rear of the property where you will find the double carport for ample parking and further storage area, ideal for bikes etc. All bedrooms are well proportioned with bedrooms 1 and 2 having the luxury of their own en-suites, giving parents their own privacy and bedroom 2 offering perfect facilities for guests or a teenager. Bedroom 3 and 4 share the bathroom on the second floor alone, saving on queues.
What the Owner says:
I moved to Kings Hill as I was so taken with the safe, secure family environment. It has been a great place to live for family life, everything on your doorstep, shops, bars, restaurants as well as the easy access to the motorways and commuter rail links. What I loved most about the house is the adaptable accommodation and the space on offer, in particular the basement room which has many uses to include study, teenagers den, game rooms, it really is a great addition to the home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Games Room: 17'0 x 17'0 (5.19m x 5.19m)
- Utility Room: 11'0 x 5'0 (3.36m x 1.53m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Kitchen/Diner: 26'11 x 11'11 (8.21m x 3.63m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Lounge: 19'0 x 12'0 (5.80m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 4: 6'0 x 6'0 (1.83m x 1.83m)
- THIRD FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 9'0 (3.36m x 2.75m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Decked Garden
- Double Carport
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60390923.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12403032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Kings Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.