3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDunsmore Road, Farley Hill, Luton, LU1 5JU
- Close to Luton Mainline Station
- Minutes from M1 Juction 10
- Chain Free
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Popular Farley Hill Location
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
****CHAIN FREE, QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION****
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom end of terrace family home situated in the much sought after area of Farley Hill. Benefiting from a good sized lounge with fitted Laminate flooring and double glazed windows. Through the lounge is the re fitted kitchen/diner which has eye and base level units with space for a washing machine and fridge freezer with access out to the rear garden through double glazed patio doors. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms both with Laminate flooring fitted and bedroom three is carpeted with double glazed windows. The family bathroom is fully tiled with a fitted white three piece suite. Externally you have a rear garden with paved patio area and at the front there is off road parking with a garage.
Dunsmore Road is located off Bolingbroke Road in the popular Farley Hill area. Just a few minutes drive from Junction 10 of the M1, the town centre is also within walking distance. Local shops and amenities are all nearby, plus great schooling from Farley Hill Primary and Barnfield South Academy.
EPC RATING: D
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
TOTAL APPROX FLOOR AREA: TBC
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Stopsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.