3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEASY POTENTIAL FOR ANNEXE! Brecon Chase, Minster
Withdrawn from Market
- Large 3 bed detached bungalow situated in a popular road close to the heart of Minster Village
- uPVC double glazed and gas centrally heated
- Flexible and spacious accommodation throughout with four separate reception rooms. See floor plan!
- Recently fitted kitchen and utility room
- Separate south facing sunlounge to rear
- Recently remodelled family bathroom and new en-suites to two bedrooms plus 2 separate WCs!
- Ample off street parking for a good number of vehicles
- Timber summer house with its own, enclosed, paved patio area
- Detached double garage with light and power
- Mature south facing rear garden with raised sun terrace providing the perfect suntrap
SPACIOUS, FLEXIBLE ACCOMODATION>Rule & Rule are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic 3 bed family bungalow that offers a wealth of spacious, flexible accommodation with four reception rooms to the ground floor alone. Situated just a short walk from The Glen woodland park, this spacious property even has potential for a small annexe if required. The current owners have kept the property very well maintained and have recently upgraded various rooms to include a new kitchen, utility room, a brand new ground floor wet room and an all new en-suite to the first floor bedroom. In addition to this, the family bathroom has been recently remodelled with an all-new quality bathroom suite and contemporary tiling too. As one would expect, the property is fully double glazed and centrally heated and also benefits from a spacious lounge with large double glazed French doors leading out to the south facing raised sun terrace to rear. Outside the theme of ample space continues with a large block paved frontage enabling a caravan/boat and several cars to be parked with ease. There's also the convenience of a detached double garage and useful timber summerhouse, perfect for an office or even games room. Out back is a veritable suntrap of a garden! Southerly facing and well planted with lawn, various shrubs and raised patios. All in all this fantastic, ideally located family home should be viewed without delay
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60392432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6871591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.