3 bedroom flat for saleYork Close, Horsham
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
Lovely Three Bedroom First Floor Maisonette comprising of an Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms and One Single, Modern Family Bathroom and Off Street Parking.
Fox and Sons are delighted to introduce this first floor maisonette to the market.
Entering via an entrance hall and stairs situated on the ground floor, on the first floor you are immediately greeted by a deceptively large open plan lounge/dining area with laminate flooring and double glazed windows at either, end meaning that the room offers a lot of light. The fitted kitchen comprises of an electric oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, a sink with separate drainage area, multiple storage cupboards and a generous amount of worktop space. Stairs then lead through the living room up to the second floor, offering three bedrooms, two of which are generous doubles and the single carries the additional luxury of a fitted wardrobe. The family bathroom offers a futuristic atmosphere with a jacuzzi bath tub and full size overhead shower unit with tinted sliding screen doors, along with a low flush toilet and basin. Outside the property benefits from a large communal green to the front, and an allocated parking space.
Situated in the desirable location of Horsham, the property is conveniently located less than a mile from both Horsham and Littlehaven train stations. Additionally, credited schools such as Leechpool Primary School and the College of Richard Collyer are also within close proximity of the property.
Lounge/dining Room 21' 3" x 9' 4" ( 6.48m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.72m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.03m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60393812.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.