2 bedroom flat for saleLynn Road, Clapham South, London, SW12
- First floor Victorian conversion flat
- Open-plan kitchen reception room
- Two double bedrooms
- Large bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower
- Steps down to private patio garden
- Located on a quiet, popular residential road
- A five minute stroll from Clapham South station
- Close to the amenities local to Balham and Clapham South
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a highly desirable two double bedroom first floor conversion flat on a popular residential road. Once inside the bright entrance, to the front of the property are the master bedroom with built in storage and a large bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower. Running off the hallway towards the rear of the property is another double bedroom, with sash window overlooking the side return. At the rear there is a bright open-plan living space with a fully equipped kitchen with steps down to a private patio garden. The property is located on Lynn Road and is convenient five minute walk from the transport links and the abundance of cafes, bars, restaurants and shops local to Clapham South.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60395375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA160098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.