3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Motte, Abingdon
- Great Sized Mature Rear Garden
- Close Proximity to Abingdon Town Centre
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Off Street Parking
For sale by PUBLIC AUCTION on 14th September 2017. The guide price is £250,000 +. Open house viewings will be held on this property once a week please call 01235 553777 to find out more.
A delightful three bed semi-detached property conveniently situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location within close proximity to excellent schools, buses providing easy access into Oxford City Centre and a short walk from Abingdons busy town centre offering an array of amenities. Property accommodation comprises light and airy lounge, good sized kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and shower room. Outside is off road parking, garage, larger rear garden with mature shrubs, patio area with the remaining laid to lawn, and lawned front garden.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 10" Max ( 5.44m x 3.30m Max )
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 8" Max x 11' 4" ( 4.78m Max x 3.45m )
Bedroom One 14' 2" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 4.32m Max x 3.28m Max )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.61m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60395849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI104656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Allen & Harris, Abingdon on 01235 553777.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.