5 bedroom detached house for saleLong View, Berkhamsted
Sold STC £600,000
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET AND STATION
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
* CHAIN FREE * DETACHED FAMILY HOME * STONES THROW FROM BRIDGEWATER SCHOOL * SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN * DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY * NO UPPER CHAIN * NICELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * WALKING DISTANCE TO THE STATION AND HIGH STREET *
An extended 4/5 bedroom detached family home being sold with no upper chain, in a sought after location with Bridgewater School a stones throw away and only a short walk to the train station and high street. The property is double glazed throughout and benefits from gas central heating & high speed internet.
Downstairs comprises, entrance hall with cloakroom, spacious & light inner hall with stairs leading to the first floor, under stairs storage and airing cupboard. The double aspect lounge is bright and airy with sliding doors to the garden, the perfect space for enjoying the views over Berkhamsted. the dining room also looks over the sunny garden and leads through to the kitchen and the good sized utility room which houses the washing machine & tumble dryer and benefits from cupboards, sink area and worktop space. The kitchen is yet again double aspect, fitted with modern worktops, a stainless steel Neff oven and hob and space for a dishwasher and space for an upright American style fridge freezer. A door leads you out onto the patio and rear garden.
Upstairs are four double bedrooms and one single bedroom, currently being used as an office but easily adaptable to become an en suite to bedroom one which is dual aspect. Bedroom two features built in wardrobes and, along with bedroom four, enjoys stunning, far reaching views across the valley and countryside. The shower room is nicely fitted with modern units and double shower.
Living Room 19' 3" x 10' 7" ( 5.87m x 3.23m )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.29m )
Kitchen 15' 8" x 7' ( 4.78m x 2.13m )
Utility Room 6' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.08m x 1.98m )
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.34m )
Bedroom Two 9' 8" max x 11' ( 2.95m max x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 11' ( 2.87m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
Bedroom Five 6' 5" x 7' 10" ( 1.96m x 2.39m )
Garage 15' 6" x 17' 4" ( 4.72m x 5.28m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60395882.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.