2 bedroom terraced house for saleCambridge Street, Grangetown, Cardiff
- AUDIO TOUR & HOME ID AVAILABLE
- No Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Dressing Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented
- First Floor Bathroom
Don't miss out on this beautiful two bedroom mid-terraced property situated in the heart of Grangetown. This well presented property is the perfect first time buy or investment as it offers a living room dining room, kitchen, utility room, upstairs bathroom, two double bedrooms and a dressing room.
Property accommodation comprises:
Two Double Bedrooms
Entered via composite door, wood flooring, radiator, staircase to first floor, doors to;
Living Room 12' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.51m )
uPVC double bay fronted window to front, wood flooring, feature fireplace, radiator, TV point, power points.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, wood flooring, radiator, power points, TV point.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Built in oven and hob with extractor fan. Spaces for dishwasher and fridge freezer Tiled splash back, slate tiled flooring, power points, door to;
Utilty Room 9' 11" x 5' ( 3.02m x 1.52m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Base units with work surface over, Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. plumbing for washing machine. Door to rear garden.
Loft hatch. Doors to;
Master Bedroom 16' 10" x 11' 7" ( 5.13m x 3.53m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front, carpeted, power points, TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed windows to rear, wood flooring, power points, TV point.
Dressing Room 10' x 4' 2" ( 3.05m x 1.27m )
Fitted wardrobes, carpeted, door to;
Bathroom 10' 8" x 9' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed window to side. Four piece bathroom suite comprising a w.c, wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap and a shower cubicle. Vinyl flooring.
Forecourt with mature shrubs.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid stone, with mature shrub boarder.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60395891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.