2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMeadow Way, Wimblington, March
Sold STC £125,000
- No Onward Chain
- Popular Village Location
- In Need Of Modernisation
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
No Onward Chain
Popular Village Location
In Need Of Modernisation
Off Road Parking and Garage
Two Double Bedrooms
£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
Door into porch area with metre boxes to the left.
There is a radiator, thermostat and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
3.22m x 4.67m (10'6" x 15'3") There is a patio sliding door to the rear into the garden, radiator and TV point.
2.72m x 3.22m (8'11" x 10'6") Fitted with a range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel drainer and inset sink with mixer taps, integrated electric cooker and gas hob with extractor overhead, integrated washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. There is a wall mounted gas boiler, vinyl flooring, radiator and window to the rear.
3.23m x 4.05m (10'5" x 13'3") Window to front, radiator and double cupboard to one wall/wardrobe.
2.73m x 2.70m (8'11" x 8'10") Window to the front and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, radiator, window to side and loft access.
The front of the property is laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs, concrete area providing off road parking leading to the garage.
The rear garden has a concrete area leading from the patio doors, mostly laid to lawn, outside light and outside tap.
There is an up and over door, window to side, door to side, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60397025.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.