4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeverel Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14
Offers in Excess of
- SEMI DETACHED HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- FANTASTIC SIZE LIVING ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN / FAMILY ROOM
- SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT GARDEN
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO WEST WORTHING STATION
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
W Welch Estate Agents are delighted to offer to market this extremely well presented four bedroom semi detached home located in the sought after Peverel Road, Tarring. The current owners have carried out extensive works to the property presenting it in the highest order. The property boasts a huge living room and the kitchen has been extended to create a modern family room with more than ample kitchen space. Also downstairs you have a utility space and downstairs WC. Upstairs offers four well appointed bedrooms, the master offering en-suite shower room, and a modern large family bathroom. The garden is to a south westerly aspect and is both private and peaceful and has a large raised decking area making it ideal for family occasions. Additional benefits include off street parking and extremely close proximity to West Worthing Station making it ideal for commuting to London or Brighton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP201284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.