4 bedroom terraced house for saleHall Royd, Shipley
Sold STC £155,000
- Stone Through Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Front Garden, Rear Yard
A four bedroom stone terrace property conveniently situated for access to Shipley Town centre.
Offered for sale is this four bedroom, bay fronted stone terrace property situated in this convenient location for access to Shipley Town centre. This property offers living accommodation over three floors along with a basement cellar. Gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen. Basement cellar. First floor: two bedrooms, bathroom. Upper Floor: two further bedrooms. Outside front garden and a yard to the rear.
With front entrance door, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 16' 4" into bay x 10' 5" plus recess ( 4.98m into bay x 3.18m plus recess )
A reception room with double glazed bay window, living flame gas fire, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 8" plus recess x 14' 8" ( 4.17m plus recess x 4.47m )
A second reception room with gas fire, double glazed window, radiator, rear door.
Kitchen 7' 10" max x 5' 10" ( 2.39m max x 1.78m )
Having a range of wall and base units, sink, double glazed window.
Two cellars, the front cellar has a window.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" plus recess x 11' 8" to robes ( 4.37m plus recess x 3.56m to robes )
With wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' recess ( 3.66m x 3.35m recess )
With radiator, double glazed window.
Comprising of an older style coloured suit, bath, wash basin, internal door leading to a w.c., double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 14' 2" plus recess x 10' 6" ( 4.32m plus recess x 3.20m )
With double glazed roof window (restricted headheight to side), radiator.
Bedroom 4 15' 4" max x 14' to dormer plus recess ( 4.67m max x 4.27m to dormer plus recess )
With double glazed dormer window to the rear, radiator.
Front garden, yard to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60397664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.