3 bedroom house for saleNapier Place, London
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (all en-suite)
- Dual Aspect Reception Room
- Modern fully fitted eat in kitchen
- Laundry Room & a Cloakroom
A stunning newly built 3 double bedroom house quietly tucked away in this pretty cobbled mews conveniently located for the amenities of Kensington High Street and Holland Park.
Spread over 1800 sq ft the well proportioned and exceptionally bright accommodation comprises a dual aspect reception room with stunning wooden flooring and a gas fireplace, a modern fully fitted eat in kitchen and living room, a laundry room and a cloakroom. There are three double bedrooms (all en-suite) benefitting from an abundance of storage and attractive leafy views.
Other features include in-built Sonos and under floor heating throughout the living space.
Napier Place is a very attractive cul-de-sac off Napier Road ideally placed a short walk from Holland Park and High Street Kensington with its plethora of shops, restaurants and transport facilities. Napier Road is also very well located for Westfield Shopping centre along with the excellent transport links at Shepherds Bush.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60398819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA154289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.