4 bedroom detached house for saleCentral Park, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1
Sold STC £298,000
- 2 reception rooms plus delightful garden conservatory
- 4 bedrooms
- Master en-suite and house bathroom
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazed
- Much sought after location within flat walking distance of town centre
- Close to excellent local schools and surrounding amenities
Outstanding Detached Residence in Prime Residential Location
Large and imposing modern Ashlar stone fronted Detached Residence, providing a most pleasing traditional arrangement of well appointed four bedroomed accommodation, ideal for a growing family, occupying a pleasant well established garden setting in one of Calderdale's most favourable and highly accessible residential locations, within easy flat walking distance of the Halifax town centre.
The full accommodation comprises: -
*Central Entrance Reception Hall 16'11" x 5'11"
*Lounge 23' x 11'11"
*Conservatory Lounge / Garden Room 9'5" x 8'9"
*Dining Room 11'11" x 11'5"
*Fitted Kitchen 11'5" x 10'9"
*First Floor Landing Area
*Master Bedroom 1. - 14' x 12'
*En-Suite Shower Room 8'8" x 5'9"
*Bedroom 2. - 14' x 11'7"
*Bedroom 3. - 11'6" x 8'8"
*Bedroom 4. - 7'11" x 6'
*House Bathroom 8'8" x 5'10"
*Detached Double Garage 18' x 15'11"
• Private driveway to large detached double garage
• Well established and well stocked garden terracing to rear
From the Halifax Town Centre follow directions towards Huddersfield and leave along the Skircoat Road, passing the head office of Lloyds/HBOS, before turning right at the traffic light junction up Prescott Street. Climb Prescott Street to the multi crossroad junction at Well Head where upon turn left into Well Head Lane and follow the road around to the right before turning left into Central Park. Proceed down and around to the right and continue along Central Park until reaching the property which stands in a prominent position above the right hand side of the road, a short distance before the cul-de-sac veers around to the left.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60399257.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference bghx1030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brearley - Greens, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.