2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAston Avenue, Winsford
Sold STC £94,995
- Two double bedrooms
- Living through dining room
- Kitchen and utility room
- Corner plot, off-road parking
Large two bed end terrace property perfect for first time buyers or investors! The property is situated on a corner plot providing off-road parking and front & rear gardens. Internally the property comprises: hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, utility room, 2 double bedrooms, and bathroom.
Large two bed end terrace property perfect for first time buyers or investors! The property is situated on a corner plot providing off-road parking, front garden and rear garden. Internally the property provides, entrance hallway, living through dining room, kitchen, utility/store room, 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Upvc double glazed window, Upvc door with opaque picture window to the side.
Living/ Dining Room 10' 4" x 7' extending to 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.13m extending to 2.87m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Upvc double glazed french doors out to the patio area. Two radiators. Understairs storage cupboard. Door into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.39m )
A range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. Space for oven and washing machine. Integrated hob with extractor hood over. Door to utility room.
Space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation. loft access. Stairs to second floor loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
Upvc double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
Upvc double glazed window. Radiator.
Fitted bath with shower over. Upvc double glazed window. Low level w.c. Wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
Loft Area 10' 1" restriced head height x 16' 10" ( 3.07m restriced head height x 5.13m )
On the second floor and accessed via fixed staircase. Into eaves storage. Double glazed velux window. Laminate flooring.
Double metal gates leading to driveway for two cars in tandem. Front garden with side patio.
Patio area leading to laid to lawn area and fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60399302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.