2 bedroom apartment for saleMount Pleasant Way, Kilmarnock
- beautiful flat in lovely modern development
- walk in condition throughout
- neutral decor and contrasting flooring
- cool, modern open plan lounge and kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms with ensuite off the master
- fresh, bright family bathroom
- security entry and private parking
*** OFFERS OVER £79,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £100,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment within a modern and popular development in Kilmarnock?
Would you like a spacious, cool and contemporary open plan lounge and kitchen with neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and dual aspect windows?
How about integrated appliances in the kitchen with stainless steel oven, hob and hood?
What about 2 double bedrooms both with fresh, neutral decor and contrasting carpeting?
Would you like a lovely ensuite off the main bedroom with double size shower enclosure?
How about a fresh, bright bathroom with partially tiled walls, contrasting flooring and heated chrome towel rail?
What about well maintained communal areas with security entry and private parking?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for, so give us a call now!
Lounge 6.48m (21'3") x 4.62m (15'2")
Bedroom 1 3.84m (12'7") x 3.51m (11'6")
Ensuite 2.46m (8'1") x 2.06m (6'9")
Bedroom 2 3.05m (10'0") x 2.82m (9'3")
Family Bathroom 2.57m (8'5") x 2.01m (6'7")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.