3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadow Grove, Peterborough
Sold STC £115,000
- Mid Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed rear Garden
- Central Heating & Double Glazed
- No Forward Chain
NO FORWARD CHAIN and CURRENTLY TENANTED. Being offered for sale, this spacious property in Dogsthorpe is within walking distance to the local shops and local schools. The property offers a lounge, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
RECENTLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT WITH PART NEW FLOORING - This THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY is situated in the Dogsthorpe area and is being offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN and is CURRENTLY TENANTED. The property is in walking distance to the local shops and local schools. The downstairs accommodation comprises of a LOUNGE, KITCHEN and a CLOAKROOM. Upstairs, the property boasts THREE BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM. The outside offers outbuildings and an enclosed garden. Viewing's are highly recommended.
Entrance via double glazed door into porch.
UPVC double glazed window to front, open plan into entrance hall.
Door leading into lounge, stairs leading to first floor landing, radiator, tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' x 13' 2" ( 4.57m x 4.01m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, laminated flooring, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of base and wall units with worktop over, one bowl sink with drainer, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, door leading outside, understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 12' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.91m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, Fitted with a three piece suite comprising paneled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Enclosed by wooden paneled fencing, mainly paved, gated access, two storage outhouses and outside toilet.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60401603.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.