3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMarram Way, Heacham, King's Lynn
Sold STC £255,000
- Detached Bungalow
- L-shaped Lounge/Diner
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Garage & Parking
- Good Size, Private Garden to Rear
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow requiring some refurbishment. There is a garage, ample parking and a good size, private garden to the rear. The accommodation comprises gas fired radiator central heating and recently fitted UPVC double glazed windows.
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow requiring some refurbishment. There is a garage, ample parking and a good size, private garden to the rear. The accommodation comprises gas fired radiator central heating and recently fitted UPVC double glazed windows. VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Two radiators, access to loft space.
Kitchen 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Fitted with base and wall units, matching drawers, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, fitted worktops, built in eye-level double oven, gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, radiator, wall mounted gas fired boiler, window and door to the side.
Lounge / Diner 17' 10" max x 22' 2" max ( 5.44m max x 6.76m max )
An L-shaped room with three radiators, two windows to the front and one to the side, obscured glazed screen to the hall.
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 1" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.35m x 3.07m to wardrobe fronts )
Window to the rear, radiator, mirror fronted wardrobes along one wall, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Radiator and sliding patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.54m )
UPVC glazed construction with radiator, ceramic tiled floor and double doors to the garden.
Panelled bath, pedestal hand basin, obscured window to the side, radiator.
Low level wc, ceramic tiled floor, obscured window to the side.
Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, Mira shower unit, obscured window to the front.
There is a long concrete driveway to the side of the bungalow providing ample off road parking and leading to the garage. Lawned garden to the front. Gated access to either side of the bungalow to the rear garden which is of a good size and is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders, paved patio, two garden sheds and a greenhouse.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, turn right at the traffic lights into Heacham. Proceed through the village, passing the shops on the left hand side, heading towards North Beach. Turn right into Marram Way and number 75 will be found on the right hand side, identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60401618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.