3 bedroom detached house for saleStirling Way, Moreton-in-marsh
- Detached four bedroom executive family home
- Modern fitted full width diner kitchen to the rear
- Located on a popular modern development
- Single garage and off street parking for two vehicles
- Energy Rating: B
Occupying an attractive corner location in a quiet residential back water away from main stream traffic on the edge of this popular modern development to the east of Moreton-in-Marsh, this detached two storey, three bedroom contemporary town house is strongly recommended for internal inspection and early viewing is advised.
The property has fashionable ceramic tile floors to the majority of the ground floor which includes the full width open plan diner kitchen, well planned with a central peninsular unit and a range of integrated appliances. There is a stylish ensuite shower room to the master bedroom which also has a triple built in wardrobe and both the ensuite shower room and family bathroom have aesthetically pleasing bronze style Karndean flooring.
From a technical point of view, the property has twin zoned gas fired central heating with individual controls to both the ground and first floor, there is a double tandem driveway with off street parking for two vehicles and the property has its own detached garage. Built in 2014 the property also has the remainder of a 10 year NHBC guarantee available. For investment purposes this is a high calibre modern home in a quiet location.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60401858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmans Estate Agents, Moreton-In-Marsh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.