4 bedroom detached house for saleHighcroft, Cherry Burton, Beverley
- Offered With No Chain
- Detached House With Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes
- Master En-Suite
- Lawned Garden, Driveway & Double Garage
Don't miss out on this incredibly spacious FOUR BEDROOM detached family home in the popular village of Cherry Burton offered with NO CHAIN. Includes lounge, kitchen diner, dining room, conservatory, master en-suite and modern bathroom. With a generous lawned rear garden, DOUBLE GARAGE & DRIVEWAY.
An incredibly spacious detached family home situated within the highly sought after village of Cherry Burton. Well presented throughout, the property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, generous lounge with bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen diner, utility room, conservatory, four good sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, master en-suite and modern family bathroom. Outside there is a large lawned garden ideal for entertaining and family living, with a double garage and driveway offering ample parking space. Offered to the market with no chain, early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
With coved ceiling, understairs cupboard, radiator, double-glazed side window and double-glazed front door.
Tiled with wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Lounge 20' plus bay x 12' 1" ( 6.10m plus bay x 3.68m )
With coved ceiling, dado rail, gas fire, double-glazed front bay window and double-glazed patio doors.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.12m x 3.20m )
With coved ceiling, ceiling rose, dado rail, radiator and double-glazed front windows.
Kitchen Diner 19' 9" x 8' 10" ( 6.02m x 2.69m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, electric oven and grill with gas hob and cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Utility Room 6' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.01m x 2.64m )
Tiled with base units, work surfaces, sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, loft access, double-glazed rear window and door to garden.
Conservatory 16' 2" x 9' 1" ( 4.93m x 2.77m )
uPVC construction with radiator.
Stairs from hallway with coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 2" into fitted wardrobes x 11' ( 4.62m into fitted wardrobes x 3.35m )
With coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.33m )
With coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, airing cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front windows.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" into fitted wardrobes x 8' 11" ( 3.73m into fitted wardrobes x 2.72m )
With coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" max into fitted wardrobes x 8' 11" ( 3.33m max into fitted wardrobes x 2.72m )
With coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, loft access, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Tiled with Jacuzzi style bath, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Rear patio leading to lawned gardens with mature shrubs and borders and shed.
Double Garage 18' 7" x 17' 11" ( 5.66m x 5.46m )
With power, lighting and double roller doors.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60404006.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.