Warehouse for saleBrookfield Business Park, Muir Road, Aintree, Liverpool, L9
4,245 sq. ft.
- 4,245 sq ft (394 sq m)
- Modern unit built in 2008
- Air conditioned offices to ground and first floors
- 6 m eaves
- Fenced and gated yard
- CCTV high security systems, including wall vibration sensors and smoke cloak
- 10kw solar panels system
- £ 275,000 + VAT subject to contract
The facility provides a modern unit of steel portal frame construction, built in 2008 by Priority Estates.
It forms part of a wider scheme and has been imporoved by our client to include new offices, upgraded security features and solar panels to reduce energy costs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60405026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4956FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LM6 Commercial Property Limited, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.