2 bedroom flat for saleOaklands, Peterborough
- A great investment opportunity
- Top floor flat with two good sized bedrooms
- Newly fitted windows and patio doors
- Allocated parking space
- Visitor parking area
- Walking distance to city centre
* A great investment opportunity
* Top floor flat with two good sized bedrooms
* Newly fitted windows and patio doors
* Allocated parking space
* Visitor parking area
* Walking distance to city centre
Communal door with security intercom system giving access to the communal reception area, stairs to the first and second floor.
Hardwood door leading to:
Wall mounted intercom phone, coving to textured ceiling, doors to:
5.00m x 2.95m (16'5"max x 9'8"max) excluding door recess. Sealed unit double glazed window to side, telephone point, TV point, double glazed sliding door to the balcony, door to:
2.72m x 2.67m (8'11" x 8'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with worktop space, matching breakfast bar, sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in oven, built-in hob, extractor hood, sealed unit double glazed window to side, built-in storage cupboard, textured ceiling.
3.38m x 2.77m (11'1"max x 9'1"max). Sealed unit double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobe, coving to textured ceiling.
3.38m x 1.88m (11'1" x 6'2") excluding recess. Sealed unit double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobe, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft space.
Fitted with three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, shower and glass screen pedestal wash hand basin with shaver light low-level WC tiled splashbacks, sealed unit double glazed window to side, built-in airing cupboard, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Outside allocated parking space. Visitors parking area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60405098.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB201813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.