3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMatlock Way, Desborough, Kettering
Sold STC £182,950
- End of Chain Sale
- Very Well Presented
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Garage & Widened Driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Viewing Highly Recommended
IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY - DESBOROUGH LOCATION - Semi-detached, ample off road parking, occupying a good size plot. END OF CHAIN SALE. Contact agent to view.
Reached via part glazed main front door. Radiator. Coat hanging space. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
LOUNGE 14'6 x 10'6 (4.45m x 3.23m)
Window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard. Contemporary gas fire with stone effect surrounds.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 17'9 x 7'3 (5.45m x 2.22m)
Patio doors giving access to rear garden. Wall mounted radiator. Fitted units to base and wall with roll top worktops and tiled splash back surrounds. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Window overlooking enclosed rear garden. Ample space for dining/breakfast furniture. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and single drainer. Fitted electric oven with gas hob above and extractor canopy over.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Communicating doors. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 11'8 narrowing to 10'5 x 9'6 (3.59m x 2.92m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10'3 x 8'6 (3.13m x 2.62m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9'5 x 7' (2.89m x 2.13m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Modern three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over and tiled splashback surrounds. Frosted window to rear aspect.
Decoratively laid to lawn and mainly enclosed by dwarf hedgerow, well stocked with flowers and shrubs. Access to front door and covered storm porch.
Approximately 60ft in length and fully enclosed by fencing. The rear garden is not overlooked and is south/west facing. The main part of the garden is laid to lawn with further areas of hardstanding providing versatile outside entertaining. There is a paved patio area, gated access to front, outside tap and a personal door in to the rear of the garage.
Situated towards the end of the rear garden, there is an area designated to child friendly space.
Wider than a standard driveway, off road parking extends to one side by way of a gravelled area.
Single size with up and over door to front. Power and light. Personal door in to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60405101.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.