3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePoplar Avenue, Sowerby Bridge
Sold STC £80,000
- Three Bedrooms
- End of Terrace
- Corner Plot
- Modernisation Required
- Ideal For First Time Buyers or Investors
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this three bedroom end of terrace property which is in need of modernisation throughout.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this three bedroom end of terrace property which is in need of modernisation throughout. Situated on a corner plot and boasting excellent potential this property briefly comprises of spacious lounge, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor, with three good size bedrooms situated on the first floor. There is a garden to the rear, a yard to the front and side access is available. We advise internal viewings to avoid missing out on this property which would bed ideal for and investor or a first time buyer.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the entrance hallway which holds the staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 11" max into alcoves ( 4.75m x 3.94m max into alcoves )
The spacious lounge has a gas living flame effect fire mounted on the chimney breast surrounded by a contemporary mantle piece and hearth. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.15m max x 2.54m max )
The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. There is a stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for a washing machine, two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a UPVC double glazed door leading out to the rear garden also and a full walk-in under stairs storage cupboard.
Located on the ground floor the bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. There is a central heating radiator and two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Provides access to the three bedrooms and the loft space via a ceiling hatch.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" Max into alcove x 11' 9" Max ( 3.94m Max into alcove x 3.58m Max )
A double bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation which has lovely far reaching views over Norland. The master bedroom has a central heating radiator and a useful walk-in storage cupboard which goes over the stairs.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 9" into recess ( 3.84m x 2.67m into recess )
This bedroom can fit a double bed and has been fitted with a range of wardrobes, cupboards and shelves. There are two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" max x 7' 4" max ( 2.59m max x 2.24m max )
A single bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and drawers, there is a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. There is some limited head height in this room.
To the rear of the property is a garden which has been laid mainly to lawn with hedged boundaries and a raised flowerbed borders. Access is available to the side of the property.
To the front is a low maintenance paved area with stone wall and gated boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60405617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.