3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrebe Drive, Leighton Buzzard
- Excellent condition
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Conservatory/dining area
- Garage and driveway
GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY!!! NO UPPER CHAIN!!! Three bedroom, three storey, home situated in the popular modern development of SANDHILLS benefiting from newly built primary school and bus service to Leighton Buzzard train station approximately every 30 minutes.
GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY!!! NO UPPER CHAIN!!! Three bedroom, three storey, home situated in the popular modern development of SANDHILLS benefiting from newly built primary school and bus service to Leighton Buzzard train station approximately every 30 minutes. Completed by Messrs Taylor Wimpey, this 'CONISTON' style property is comprised of kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs cloakroom and lounge leading into open plan CONSERVATORY/ DINING AREA. On the upper floors there are three bedrooms, MASTER WITH EN SUITE and family bathroom. Outside are front and rear gardens with garage and driveway to the side.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, door to w.c., lounge, stairs to first floor landing.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: W.C. and wash hand basin, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, part tiled.
Lounge: 13' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.94m )
Opening into the conservatory/dining area, radiator, T.V. and telephone points.
Dining Room/ Conservatory: 10' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.31m )
Double glazed windows to both sides with double doors leading out to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 15' 11" x 6' 4" max ( 4.85m x 1.93m max )
Window to front aspect, wall and base units, integrated oven and hob, extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, dish washer.
Radiator, doors to bedrooms two and three, family bathroom, window to front and side, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One: 18' max x 12' 11" max ( 5.49m max x 3.94m max )
Situated on the second floor and with a Velux window to rear aspect, T.V. and telephone points, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two: 13' x 12' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, T.V. point.
Bedroom Three: 11' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.38m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise; Bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and w.c. Extractor fan, radiator, part tiled.
Laid to lawn with paved pathway, gated side access leading to garage and driveway.
With an up and over door, power and light connected.
For two cars leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.