3 bedroom detached house for saleLartington Way, Eaglescliffe
Sold STC £179,995
- A Most Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Residence Sensibly Priced for an Early Sale
- Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting within this Popular Modern Development in Eaglescliffe
- Excellent Location Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
- Tastefully Presented & Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen/Diner with a Good Range of Fitted Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Double Glazed Conservatory with Electric Heater & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Inner Hallway with Cloakroom/WC
- Three Spacious Bedrooms with the Master having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
A Most Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Residence Sensibly Priced for an Early Sale Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting within this Popular Modern Development in Eaglescliffe.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60408680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.