5 bedroom detached house for saleMiddle Fen Lane, Washingborough, LINCOLN
- Fenced Paddock of Approximately 2.4 Acres
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Spacious and Modernised Accommodation Throughout
- Extensive Off-Road Parking via Double Garage & In and Out Driveway
- Desirable Village Location with Wealth of Amenities
Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Washingborough is this beautifully presented and incredibly spacious five bedroom detached family residence benefiting from a fenced paddock of approximately 2.4 acres and extensive parking via double garage and in and out driveway.
**IDEAL FOR PEOPLE CHASING AN EQUESTRIAN LIFESTYLE** Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Washingborough is this beautifully presented and incredibly spacious five bedroom detached family residence benefiting from a fenced paddock of approximately 2.4 acres, extensive parking via double garage and in and out driveway, stable block to the rear and immaculately maintained gardens. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Open Plan Living/Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom, Downstairs Shower Room, Five Bedrooms with an Ensuite and Dressing Room to the Master and a well appointed Study with storage into the eaves. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND BEAUTY OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With double doors to the front aspect, windows to both front and side aspects and double doors leading into:-
Open Plan Living / Dining Room 39' 8" x 18' 10" ( 12.09m x 5.74m )
A spacious, light and airy open living space having two sets of double doors to the side aspect, windows to the front aspect, a feature sunken circular reception area with LED lighting and a decorative log burner, power points to the floor and walls, stairs rising to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, wall mounted panel radiators and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 2" x 14' 4" ( 5.23m x 4.37m )
Being fitted with a modern and contemporary range of base and eye level units with work surfaces and centre island including a stainless steel double sink with mixer taps and an integrated double electric oven and four ring hob with cooker hood; complete with windows to the rear and side aspects, tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, door to the side aspect leading out to the exterior and further doors to the Utility and Pantry.
Utility 18' 8" max x 11' 7" max ( 5.69m max x 3.53m max )
Being fitted with a range of base units with work surfaces, window and door to the rear aspect leading out to the garden and further doors to the Utility and Boiler.
With low level flush WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.56m )
Having a window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors.
Bedroom Four 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
Having a window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
Downstairs Shower Room
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a walk in shower cubicle; complete with tiled walls and a window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to the further bedrooms and study.
Bedroom One 19' 5" x 17' 10" ( 5.92m x 5.44m )
Having a window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiators, power points and doors giving access to the ensuite bathroom, store and dressing room (15'5" x 6'2").
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with a window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring and shaver point.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
Currently utilised as a Games Room; having a large feature window to the front aspect overlooking the paddock and fields and a wall mounted panel radiator,
Study 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
A well appointed study having a skylight window and a door leading into a spacious storage area into the eaves.
Bedroom Five 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
Having a window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and power points.
To the front of the property there is an in and out gravelled driveway and double garage providing an excellent amount of parking and lawned areas with an array of decorative shrubs and mature trees and a post and rail fenced paddock being approximately 2.4 acres. The rear garden is also predominantly laid to lawn with herbaceous shrubs and hedgerow, patio areas ideal for seating and entertaining, decked area and gravelled areas housing a timber stable block with electric and water.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60408701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.