1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSouth Morgan Place, Canton, Cardiff
Sold STC £100,000
- AUDIO TOUR & HOME ID AVAILABLE
- Ground Floor
- Great Transport Links
- One Bedroom
- Well Presented
This one bedroom ground floor flat comprises of hallway, living room, kitchen, bedroom, shower room and storage facilities. On the development comes with parking, communal gardens and refuse storage.
This one bedroom ground floor flat comprises of hallway, living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and storage facilities. Benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. On the development comes with parking, communal gardens and refuse storage. Great transport links into the city centre.
From communal hallway through composite door into;
Three built in storage cupboard, laminate, intercom system, doors to;
Living Room 18' 3" x 10' 1" ( 5.56m x 3.07m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear looking out to rear garden, radiator, laminate, TV aerial point, power points.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.21m )
uPVC double glazed window to front. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over. Tiled splash backs, power points and radiator. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Built in fridge, pace for washing machine, freezer and oven. Housing combi-boiler. Vinyl floor.
Master Bedroom 15' 1" x 8' 4" ( 4.60m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator, carpeted.
uPVC double glazed obscure window to front, Fitted three piece suite comprising walk in shower, wash hand basin and low level W.C. Fully tiled splash backs, tiled flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60412943.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.