1 bedroom flat for saleBinegar Lane, Gurney Slade
- First Floor Apartment
- Modern Decor
- One Bedroom
- Village Location
- Off-street Parking
- Private Entrance
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Energy Rating D
Are you looking for a buy to let investment or a cheap property to purchase? Look no further than this one bedroom first floor apartment. Located in Gurney Slade the apartment is in a block of four purpose built apartments located off the main road through the village. Entering through a separate entrance hallway you are greeted with a sitting room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom and bathroom comprising of w.c, wash hand basin and bath with shower overhead. The property also benefits from off-street parking to the front and to the rear a pretty private courtyard garden which is low maintenance. Overall the property has been finished to a good standard and minimal works if any are required. The property also benefits from a great sized loft space great for extra storage. For internal viewings contact Barons on 01761 411 411.
Entrance Hallway - Benefiting from storage cupboard for tidy storage of shoes and coat etc.
Landing - 2.29m x 0.84m (7'6 x 2'9) -
Sitting Room - 4.27m x 3.12m (14 x 10'3) - With feature electric fireplace providing a central focal point of the room. Window to front and a storage cupboard housing the hot water tank can also be located in the sitting room.
Kitchen - 2.95m max x 2.49m (9'8 max x 8'2) - A range of fitted appliances including, fridge freezer, overn/hob, washing machine and dryer. UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom - 3.23m max x 2.54m (10'7 max x 8'4) - Boasting double door built-in wardrobes and double glazed UPVC window to front.
Bathroom - 2.46m x 1.65m (8'1 x 5'5) - Comprising of bath with shower over head, w.c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, wall light and window to rear.
Garden - Comprising of patio area and raised beds of flowers and plants.
Please Note - Services: All services are believed to be connected except Gas.
Tenure: The property is leasehold with the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1985. There are no management company charges. The ground rent is £50.00 per annum and the buildings insurance is currently £135 per annum.
Local Authority: Mendip District Council.
Directions - Directions from Barons Office
1) 124 High Street, Midsomer Norton, BA3 2DA
2) Head up Silver Street (B3355) and continue to follow the B3355 -1.2 mi
3) Turn right onto Wells Rd/B3139
4) Continue to follow B3139 - 2.6 mi
5) Turn left onto Marchant's Hill/A37
6) Continue to follow A37 - 1.3 mi
7) Turn right onto Station Rd - 499 ft
8) The property can be found on the left hand side before the play park.
9) Coombe House, Flat 2, Binegar Lane, Gurney Slade, Radstock BA3 4TS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60412964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26367048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barons Property Centre Ltd, Midsomer Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.