4 bedroom detached house for saleFord Close, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £280,000
- lounge, kitchen diner
- utility, downstairs wc
- four bedrooms
- ensuite, family bathroom
- garage & gardens
A well proportioned family home set in a pleasant position on this popular estate & offering: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, conservatory, utility, downstairs wc, four bedrooms, ensuite to master, family bathroom, front & rear gardens, garage & driveway. Must be viewed to appreciate.
A well proportioned detached family home which is set in a pleasant location on this popular estate.
This property could be the ideal home for a growing or established family. Located on a very sought after estate, this property boasts well proportioned rooms, garage, off road parking and an enclosed garden.
Radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to lounge, wc & kitchen.
Lounge 12' 1" x 13' 3" plus bay ( 3.68m x 4.04m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 16' ( 2.72m x 4.88m )
Of brick & double glazed construction with radiator & doors into the rear garden.
Kitchen Diner 8' 8" x 20' 8" ( 2.64m x 6.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear & sliding door into the conservatory. Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Fitted gas hob with cooker hood & electric oven, plumbing for dishwasher.
Half glazed door to the side, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 9' 10" plus doorway ( 4.04m x 3.00m plus doorway )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, radiator, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, glazed & tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 11' max ( 3.15m x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 11' 3" plus bay & doorway ( 2.34m x 3.43m plus bay & doorway )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, part sloped ceiling.
Bedroom 4 6' 8" x 10' 3" ( 2.03m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, panel bath, radiator.
Outside The Property
The frontage is laid to two areas of block paved hard standing with a tarmac driveway leading to the single, integral garage which has power connected and a rear internal door to the conservatory.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a timber decked seating area, enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60413426.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.