3 bedroom detached house for saleBrookdale Bank, HUDDERSFIELD
Sold STC £160,000
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£175,000.
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Occupying Corner Plot
- Mature Gardens with Stream
- Driveway & Garage
- Spacious, Detached
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£175,000. This pleasant corner plot is this impressive and deceptively spacious, three bedroom detached residence. The property stands in attractive mature gardens, and an internal inspection is considered essential to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£175,000. Occupying this pleasant corner plot is this impressive and deceptively spacious, three bedroom detached residence. The property stands in attractive mature gardens, and an internal inspection is considered essential to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer. Briefly comprising; entrance hall,WC, lounge,Dining kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to a garage with additional gardens to the front, side and rear.
Enter the property through the front entrance into the hallway offering a central heated radiator with the staircase to access the first floor.
Offering two piece suite comprising of a low level WC and wall hung wash hand basin providing a central heated radiator, an extractor fan and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 13' x 11' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.38m )
Featuring a gas fireplace with hearth and surround as the focal point of the room further providing wall lights, a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/diner 15' x 10' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.07m )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with Brita-filter tap and brick-effect tiling to the splash areas. Offering integrated appliances including a dishwasher, and fridge/freezer unit with a gas range cooker point and further featuring kickboard and spot lighting with a central heated radiator with a uPVC window to the side and a door to access the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 10' 10" ( 2.77m x 3.30m )
A timber effect uPVC constructed extension with tiled flooring and a central heated radiator with access to the garage provided.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom with an airing cupboard, central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 1" To wardrobe front x 8' 10" ( 3.07m To wardrobe front x 2.69m )
The master bedroom features fitted wardrobes with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' ( 3.35m x 2.13m )
With fitted wardrobes, a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' x 7' 1" ( 2.13m x 2.16m )
Providing loft access and benefiting from fitted wardrobes, a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Offering a three piece suite comprising of a p-shaped bath with shower overhead, a wash hand basin with vanity unit and a low level WC. Featuring part tiled walls, a heated towel rail with an extractor fan and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
The property offers both front and rear gardens.
To the front of the property is a larger than average driveway with a low maintenance lawned area to the side with flower beds. Access to the garage is provided with a gate to access the rear garden.
A unique rear garden with both a paved area ideal for seating and lawned areas. A feature stream runs through the garden with a bridge to access the back lawned area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60414635.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.