4 bedroom link detached house for saleBrockenhurst Way, Bicknacre, Chelmsford
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suited Master
- Three Reception Rooms
- Corner Plot
- Garage and Parking
- Village Location
Situated in this popular village location and within easy distance to the village centre and primary school is this spacious four bedroom family home with benefits including en-suit to master, three reception rooms, garage and parking.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed door to front with door to:
Under stairs storage cupboard with stairs leading to first floor landing and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect with low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and radiator.
Study 12' 4" x 5' 7" ( 3.76m x 1.70m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to side aspect with open fire place and double glazed patio doors leading to garden.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to garden and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.33m x 2.16m )
Kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over and double glazed window to front aspect.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to rear view with loft access and airing cupboard with doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
Two double glazed windows to front and side views with two double built in wardrobes and radiator.
Suite consisting of double glazed window to front view with low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window front view and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.38m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 5' 10" plus recess ( 3.89m x 1.78m plus recess )
Double glazed window to side view with built in wardrobes, radiator and skylight.
Hardstanding with driveway leading to garage.
Patio area with remainder laid to lawn with side access and door leading to garage.
Garage 16' 10" x 8' 1" ( 5.13m x 2.46m )
Power and lighting with up and over door and pitched roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60414644.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.