5 bedroom detached house for saleProby Close, Yaxley, PETERBOROUGH
- Beautifully presented
- Extended and improved to a high standard
- 25'0" x 11'9" Sitting room
- Open plan family kitchen
- Four good size reception rooms
- Double garage
A beautifully presented detached stone house situated at the end of a cul de sac location with gated access and good sized gardens. The property has been extended and improved to a high standard by the current owners to create a family home.
A beautifully presented detached stone house situated at the end of a cul-de-sac location with gated access and good sized gardens. The property has been extended and improved to a high standard by the current owners to create a family home and briefly comprises four good sized reception rooms, open plan family kitchen, five double bedrooms, en suite to master and family bathroom. The property also benefits from good sized front and rear gardens, block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a detached double garage.
Door to front aspect, stairs to first floor, tiled flooring, radiator, coving and doors to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a concealed cistern WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard unit under, tiled flooring, tilling to half height and double glazed window to front aspect.
Sitting Room - 25'0" x 11'9" (maximum)
A dual aspect sitting room with double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, feature fireplace with stone hearth and surround and inset flame effect fire, coving, wall lights and radiators.
Study - 11'5" x 7'8"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and coving.
Dining Room - 12'9" x 10'1"
A formal dining room with double glazed bay window to front aspect, oak flooring, coving, built in ceiling speakers and radiator.
Kitchen - 14'1" x 26'1"
An open plan family kitchen set into two areas. The kitchen area is fitted with bespoke contemporary base and wall units with built in AEG combination oven with warming drawer, space for fridge and freezer, built in dishwasher, built in washing machine, wine fridge, granite work tops, large island unit with granite work top and inset sink drainer, induction hob with extractor hood over, tiled flooring, open plan to sitting and dining area with double glazed windows to both side aspects and bi-fold doors leading out to garden, roof lights and under floor heating.
Family Room - 11'3" x 21'1"
A dual aspect room with double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect, built in cupboards, stripped wooden flooring, spotlights and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Part galleried landing with airing cupboard and doors to:
Master Bedroom - 13'1" x 11'3" (excluding entrance)
Stripped wooden flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, a range of built in wardrobes and door to:
En Suite - 6'9" x 10'8"
Fitted with a contemporary three piece suite comprising a double corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, low level WC, His and Hers feature glass wash hand basins with vanity unit under, extensive tiling to floor and walls, heated towel rail and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 - 11'7" x 11'9"
Double glazed window to rear aspect and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 - 9'7" x 8'1"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 4 - 11'1" x 9'8"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 5 - 9'6" x 10'2"
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and coving.
Family Bathroom - 8'9" x 7'1"
Fitted with a contemporary suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and glass screen, low level WC, His and Hers wash hand basins with vanity unit under, tiled flooring and extensive tilling to walls, heated towel rail and double glazed window to front aspect.
The property has good sized gardens and five bar gated access leading to a large block paved driveway to the front providing off road parking for several cars, leading to a detached double garage with up and over door and power and lifting connected and a shingle area with shrubs and borders . The good size rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, shrubs and borders, enclosed by fencing and hedging with views towards the church and open countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60415460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUC100843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.