2 bedroom apartment for saleDib Lane, Leeds
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor apartment
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Popular location
A WELL PRESENTED ground floor apartment in this convenient location close to local shops, bus links and amenities. The property comprises entrance hall with storage cupboard, OPEN PLAN lounge & kitchen area, TWO BEDROOMS and bathroom. Viewing Recommended!!
A WELL PRESENTED ground floor apartment in this convenient location close to local shops, bus links and amenities. The property comprises entrance hall with storage cupboard, OPEN PLAN lounge & kitchen area, TWO BEDROOMS and bathroom. VIEWING RECOMMENDED!
Door to the rear of the property leading to the entrance hall with storage cupboard.
Open Plan Lounge 22' 6" x 12' ( 6.86m x 3.66m )
Storage cupboard, electric storage heater and double glazed window to the front.
Open plan to the lounge. (Measurements in the lounge measurements). Fitted kitchen with a range of beech style wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, tiled splash backs and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 8' 3" plus doorway recess ( 3.15m x 2.51m plus doorway recess )
Wall mounted storage heater, built in wardrobes and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 6' 4" ( 4.14m x 1.93m )
Storage heater and double glazed window to the front.
White suite comprising hand wash basin, WC, bath with shower over, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Please see the map or contact the office for further details
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60415799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK104703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.