3 bedroom flat for saleMain Street, CALLANDER
Sold STC £103,000
- Maisonette Cottage Flat
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom
- GCH & DG
- EPC -D(56)
A sizeable 3 bedroom upper maisonette cottage flat situated in the popular bustling village of Callander with fabulous views to the rear.
The well-presented accommodation is accessed by its own main door which is situated to the side and consists of welcoming hallway, generous lounge open plan to dining area, fitted breakfasting kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and integrated appliances, bathroom with over bath shower and three bedrooms.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in bright fresh tones. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard. The home further benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. The size and scope of the property makes it an ideal home for individuals, couples or families.
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park and providing good local shopping and excellent schooling facilities as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being 14 miles away and Glasgow about 37 miles. As a consequence the town has become increasingly popular with commuters to the major towns as well as being an important centre for tourism. Schools - Callander Primary School and McLaren High School.
Lounge/diner 25' 9" x 12' 9" max ( 7.85m x 3.89m max )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
Bathroom 8' 4" max x 6' 6" max ( 2.54m max x 1.98m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" To front of wardrobe x 8' 7" ( 3.53m To front of wardrobe x 2.62m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.43m max x 2.57m max )
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 8' restricted height ( 3.43m x 2.44m restricted height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60415832.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.