2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFferm Y Graig, St. Athan, Barry
- Pretty cottage being part of this stone barn conversion.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Modem fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Cottage garden to the front and parking space.
- Viewing recommended.
A very pretty cottage being part of this stone barn conversion and found in a quiet cul-de-sac location just a short distance from St Athan village and it's local amenities.The accommodation comprises entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and parking.
A very pretty cottage being part of this stone barn conversion and found in a quiet cul-de-sac location just a short distance from St Athan village and it's local amenities.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen, good sized lounge, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. There is an attractive cottage garden to the front and parking space to the side.
Accessed via multi-panel glazed door. ceiling light point, cloak cupboard, door to:
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
A modern kitchen, fitted with a matching range of wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with granite style work surfaces over, tiled splash backs. Inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob above, plumbing for washing machine, space and venting for tumble drier. space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Slate effect floor. Spotlighting to ceiling. Space for breakfast table and chairs. Double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 16' 9" x 13' 5" ( 5.11m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
Ceiling light point, doors to:
Bedroom 1 16' 9" x 10' 1" ( 5.11m x 3.07m )
A good sized double bedroom with double glazed window to the front, velux window to the rear, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light point, radiator.
A modern, three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, tiled surround, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, velux window.
Very pretty and private cottage garden to the front with well stocked borders.
There is an additional fenced and paved communal area for sheds, bins etc in which the vendors will leave a metal shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60415882.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.