2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarrington Road, Horsham, West Sussex
- 2 double bedroom semi-detached character home
- Driveway parking for two cars
- En-suite to the main bedroom
- Walking distance to mainline railway station and town centre
- Many original character features
- EPC energy rating D (57)
If you are looking for a beautiful Victorian home with much of its original character features, within walking distance of Horsham mainline railway station and town centre then your search is finally over.This fantastic family home has something for everyone, with the children being able to easily walk to Horsham Park and the Pavilions leisure centre and the adults looking for an evening out, the Capitol Theatre is just around the corner, along with a number of quality restaurants and bars in the town centre. In fact with everything closeby, you don’t really need a car to live here, but if you do then you won’t have to search for ages to find a parking space as you have your very own driveway. As soon as you walk through the front door you have a decision to make, do you turn right to enjoy the glorious lounge with an open fire or do you turn left for the great size dining area with enough space for a large dining table. Or you can climb the stairs to the first floor and enjoy both double bedrooms, the dressing area and en suite off the main bedroom.The garden provides you with great outdoor space and somewhere to relax after a long week at work, or a place to kick back and invite the family round for a BBQ.
What the Owner says:
I wanted to buy a house which was close to the train station for easy, under an hour access to London. Also one that has large rooms and some character features. This home really ticked all my boxesThere was very little work to do when I moved in and since living here I have added three radiators and replaced the boiler. I saw the potential to extend into the loft, but having lived here I decided that I did not need the extra space, this is certainly an option the new owners could look at, subject to the normal planning consents. I am really going to miss living here but think the new owners will really love it.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'6 x 11'9 (4.42m x 3.58m)
- Dining Area: 12'11 x 11'9 (3.94m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'10 x 6'11 (3.91m x 2.11m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 5'6 (2.06m x 1.68m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'9 (3.94m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 x 11'10 (3.94m x 3.61m)
- Dressing Area: 6'11 x 3'10 (2.11m x 1.17m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 6'11 x 5'3 (2.11m x 1.60m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60416804.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20913964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.