2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleField House Gardens, Diss
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
A two bedroom detached bungalow requiring modernisation and updating throughout, offering fantastic potential to make a beautiful home within walking distance of Diss town centre and Diss train station. The bungalow is offered with no onward chain.
Front aspect door, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, loft access and doors to;
Lounge 16' x 12' ( 4.88m x 3.66m )
Two front aspect double glazed windows, two radiators. wall mounted lights and gas fire.
Dining Area 10' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.10m )
Two side aspect double glazed windows and radiator, open to;
Kitchen 9' 8" x 9' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.92m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed door, tiled flooring, radiator, work surface with stainless steel sink & drainer, integral oven and microwave, space for washing machine and wall and base mounted units.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.28m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and built in wardrobe.
Rear aspect double glazed window, hand wash basin, low level flush w/c and bath.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
Front aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Lawned frontage with drive providing off road parking and leads to the single garage and path to front door and side gate leading to the fully enclosed rear garden which is also largely laid to lawn.
**This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to
obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged.
As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard
property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no
warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60416939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.