3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePinewood Drive, Brandon
Sold STC £204,950
- Detached bungalow
- Town centre location
- Three double bedrooms
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway
- ON ONWARD CHAIN
Located in the centre of Brandon just a short walk from the High Street and Market Square as well as the Tesco Supermarket, this detached bungalow is offered in good condition throughout and has NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A lovely home in a great location. This detached bungalow has three double bedrooms as well as a modern kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom. Externally the property has ample parking to the front with a car port leading to the single garage. To the rear is an easy maintenance garden not overlooked by other properties. With gas fired central heating and sealed unit UPVC doors and windows throughout, call now to avoid missing out!
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
Single drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboard and integrated dishwasher below additional cupboards and drawer with rolled edge work surface over, eye level units built in ceramic hob with hood above, built in electric oven, integrated fridge, sealed unit UPVC windows to front and side aspect, sealed unit UPVC door to side aspect, radiator and opening onto:
Coved and textured ceiling , sealed unit UPVC window, radiator and opening onto:
Living Room 17' 4" x 13' 5" ( 5.28m x 4.09m )
This lovely room enjoys natural light from the sealed unit UPVC window to front and uplighters. It has the benefit of an electric fire with attractive surround, coved and textured ceiling, TV and telephone points and radiator.
Built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, access to the loft space, sealed unit UPVC window to side and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' ( 4.09m x 3.05m )
This good size double bedroom has a fitted wardrobes and bedside cabinets with display shelving above, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC patio doors to rear garden and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC French doors to rear garden and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 7" max x 7' 1" max extending to 4' 8" min ( 2.92m max x 2.16m max extending to 1.42m min )
With close coupled W.C, wash hand basin with cupboards and drawers below, panelled bath with electric shower over, ceramic tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling plus recessed lighting, sealed unit UPVC window to rear aspect and radiator.
The front garden has been part shingled for ease of maintenance and inset with a variety of shrubs and ferns. The remainder has been block paved to provide for plenty of off road parking in addition to the carport and the larger than average garage. The garage measures 10'7 wide x 19'1 long and has up and over door plus additional single door beside. There is a window to the rear and door to rear garden. The rear garden itself is mostly paved, again for ease of maintenance, outside lights and waterproof power supply.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street, turning right into London Road. Continue along London Road, turning left into Rattlers Road (just before the petrol station and Tescos) and take the second right into Pinewood Drive. Once in Pinewood Drive the property is found on the right hand side, clearly indicated by a William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60416999.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.